2014 Small Wind Conference Exhibitors
Conference Sponsors will receive preference on Exhibit Hall space.
Space is limited to 30 exhibits, so don’t delay!
Our 2014 Sponsoring Exhibitors
Our 2014 Exhibitors
The 2014 exhibitor fee is $775
All sponsor and exhibitor booths will be around the perimeter of the large Exhibit Hall. All meals, breaks, and socials will be hosted in the center of this hall. This arrangement maximizes exposure of sponsors and exhibitors to all attendees throughout the two day conference.
- Exhibitors will receive an 8’ deep x 10’ wide table space to present information on their products and work to the assembled audience.
- Tables include electricity, linens and chairs.
- Exhibitor fees also include one free registration ($375 value).
- Only one company allowed per booth- no sharing!
- Exhibitors must pass the selection criteria outlined below by submitting information for the Conference Committee’s review:
Exhibitor Criteria for the Small Wind Conference
1. Exhibitor must have a product or service currently for sale in the US
2. Products must have a firm price tag and a warranty.
3. Only turbine exhibitors having AWEA and/ or MCS certified turbines on the following lists will be considered:
SWCC list of certified small wind turbines at
Interstate Turbine Advisory Council’s (ITAC) Unified List of Turbines at
Intertek Small Wind Certification Directory at
4. All booth applications must be reviewed and approved by the Small Wind Conference Coordinating Committee.
For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities and Exhibitor Criteria for the Small Wind Conference 2012, contact Samantha Smart Merritt at 612-655-5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept checks and credit card payments made through PayPal
- Domestic wire transfers- a $20 fee will be added to the invoice amount
- Foreign wire transfers- a $75.00 fee will be added to the invoice amount
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded 50% of the exhibitor fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior and “no shows” will not be eligible for a refund.
Pages: 1 2