2013 Small Wind Conference Exhibitor Information
Conference Sponsors will receive preference on Exhibit Hall space. Space is limited to 30 exhibits, so don’t delay!
The 2013 exhibitor fee is $750
All sponsor and exhibitor booths will be around the perimeter of the large Exhibit Hall. All meals, breaks, and socials will be hosted in the center of this hall. This arrangement maximizes exposure of sponsors and exhibitors to all attendees throughout the two day conference.
- Exhibitors will receive an 8’ deep x 10’ wide table space to present information on their products and work to the assembled audience.
- Tables include electricity, linens and chairs.
- Exhibitor fees also include one free registration ($350 value).
- Exhibitors must pass the selection criteria outlined below by submitting information for the Conference Committee’s review:
Exhibitor Criteria for the Small Wind Conference
1. Exhibitor must have a product or service currently for sale in the US
2. Products must have a firm price tag and a warranty.
3. Wind turbine exhibitors must provide evidence that the wind turbine is listed on at least ONE of the following lists:
- SWCC list of certified small wind turbines; www.smallwindcertification.org/certified-turbines/
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council’s (ITAC) Unified List of Turbines at www.cleanenergystates.org/projects/ITAC/itac-unified-list-of-wind-turbines/
- NYSERDA list of eligible small wind turbines; www.nyserda.ny.gov/en/Page-Sections/Renewables/Small-Wind/Eligible-Wind-Turbines.aspx
- Energy Trust of Oregon list of eligible small wind turbines; http://energytrust.org/shared-resources/info/small-wind-turbines.aspx?src=residential
4. All booth applications must be reviewed and approved by the Small Wind Conference Coordinating Committee.
For more information on Sponsorship Opportunities and Exhibitor Criteria for the Small Wind Conference 2012, contact Samantha Smart Merritt at 612-655-5363 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Small Wind Conference Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded 50% of the exhibitor fee.
Cancellations less than 30 days prior and “no shows” will not be eligible for a refund.
Our 2013 Sponsoring Exhibitors
Our 2013 Exhibitors