2017 Small Wind Conference Exhibitors
Conference Sponsors will receive preference on Exhibit Hall space.
2017 Exhibiting Sponsors
The 2017 Small Wind Conference Exhibitor fee is $600
Space is limited! Sponsors receive preference.
Conference exhibitors command the attention of this select audience. Exhibitors will receive an exhibit space with an 8 foot table to present information on their products and services. For a premium corner space, the fee is 50% higher. Exhibit spaces include electricity, table with cover, and chairs. Exhibitor fees also include one free registration ($300 value). Exhibitors must pass the selection criteria outlined below by submitting information for the conference coordinating committee’s review.
Exhibitor Criteria for the Small Wind Conference
- Exhibitor must have a product or service that is currently for sale in the United States.
- Products must have a firm price and a warranty.
- Wind turbine exhibitors must provide evidence that the wind turbine is listed on at least one of the following lists:
- SWCC or Intertek list of certified small wind turbines
- Interstate Turbine Advisory Council’s (ITAC) Unified List of Turbines
- NYSERDA list of eligible small wind turbines
- Energy Trust of Oregon list of eligible small wind turbines
- All booth applications must be approved by the Small Wind Conference coordinating committee.
All sponsor and exhibitor booths will be located around the perimeter of the large exhibit hall. All meals, breaks, and socials will be hosted in the center of this hall. This arrangement maximizes exposure of sponsors and exhibitors to all attendees throughout the event. Conference sponsors will receive top consideration for choice exhibit hall spaces, and space is limited so do not delay!
For more information on exhibitor opportunities for the Small Wind Conference 2016, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept checks and credit card payments made through PayPal
- Domestic wire transfers- a $20 fee will be added to the invoice amount
- Foreign wire transfers- a $75.00 fee will be added to the invoice amount
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded 50% of the exhibitor fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior and “no shows” will not be eligible for a refund.