2017 Small Wind Conference Sponsor and Exhibitor Opportunities
Our sponsors are proudly displayed on the back of our conference T-shirts. Don’t procrastinate, sign up now!
2017 Small Wind Conference Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunities
Sponsorship packages are available at various levels, with associated benefits that will highlight your company. Find out more and reserve your opportunity by contacting email@example.com.
Silver Wrench Sponsor • $5,000
Nothing happens without the essential tools of the trade. Our Silver Wrench Sponsor will be celebrated with the following benefits:
- Exclusive sponsorship of the Monday evening social—all the bells & whistles!
- Exhibit space in a premier location
- Premiere sponsor billing—with logo on conference Web site, a special Silver Wrench-only poster, program, souvenir T-shirt, and Windjammer newsletters
- Four complimentary registrations ($1200 value)
Tall Tower Sponsor • $3,000
A turbine is useless without a tower. Show some support!
- Exclusive sponsor of the Tuesday night social; help us end on a high note!
- Complimentary exhibit spaceSponsor logo on souvenir T-shirt, Web site, posters, program, and Windjammer newsletters
- Three complimentary registrations ($900 value)
Food Sponsors • $2,000
People like food. People need food. When you feed people, people like you. Support three “squares” for all Conference attendees and be popular!
- Sponsor recognition at breakfast and lunch
- Complimentary exhibit space
- Logo on souvenir T-shirt, Web site, posters, program, and Windjammer newsletters
- Two complimentary registrations ($600 value)
Conference Sponsors • $1,000
Show your support for this one-of-a-kind annual event, where the wind knows no boundaries. Conference Sponsors will receive the following benefits:
- Name and logo on the Web site, program, posters, and Windjammer newsletters
- Sponsor name listed on our souvenir T-shirt
- Exhibit space
- One free Conference registration ($300 value)
Refreshments Sponsors • $500
Sponsorships for installers, site assessors, educators, advocates, and all friends of the wind! Choose your special name, such as:
- Bergey Brew
- Midnite Riders
- Women of Small Wind Energy Elixir
- Kingspan Keg
- Pour one on Pika
- eFoamative Options
Conference attendees will toast you heartily, and remember your business!
Small Wind Conference Exhibitors • $600
Space is limited! Sponsors receive preference.
Conference exhibitors command the attention of this select audience. Exhibitors will receive an exhibit space with an 8 foot table to present information on their products and services. For a premium corner space, the fee is 50% higher. Exhibit spaces include electricity, table with cover, and chairs. Exhibitor fees also include one free registration ($300 value). Exhibitors must pass the selection criteria outlined below by submitting information for the Conference coordinating committee’s review.
- Exhibitor must have a product or service that is currently for sale in the United States.
- Products must have a firm price and a warranty.
- Wind turbine exhibitors must provide evidence that the wind turbine is certified or seeking certification.
- All booth applications must be approved by the Small Wind Conference LLC coordinating committee.
All sponsor and exhibitor booths will be located around the perimeter of the large exhibit hall. All meals, breaks, and socials will be hosted in the center of this hall. This arrangement maximizes exposure of sponsors and exhibitors to all attendees throughout the event. Conference sponsors will receive top consideration for choice exhibit hall spaces, and space is limited so do not delay!
For more information on sponsorship opportunities and exhibitor criteria for the Small Wind Conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept checks and credit card payments made through PayPal
- Domestic wire transfers- a $20 fee will be added to the invoice amount
- Foreign wire transfers- a $75.00 fee will be added to the invoice amount
- Cancellations 30 days prior to the conference will be refunded 50% of the exhibitor fee.
- Cancellations less than 30 days prior and “no shows” will not be eligible for a refund.