Welcome to THE Small Wind Conference!
A Gathering of Installers, Manufacturers, Dealers,
Distributors, Educators and Advocates
June 18-19 and post-conference sessions on June 20th
The $250 Early Bird Rate has been extended!
The group rate for rooms ends on May 16th!
Reserve your room now!
Use the group code ASW for the discounted rate
To reserve your hotel room at the Holiday Inn Conference Center in Stevens Point, call at 1-800-HOLIDAY or go online to www.holidayinn.com/stevenspointwi
Note: if you plan to stay beyond 6/20 you must call in your reservation.
Be sure to enter our Facebook photo contest!
A contest held every month through June…don’t miss out!!
Register for this Pre-Conference Workshop June 17th!
This day-long workshop, given by Vertical Safety Solutions, LLC, will present the basics of tower climbing, fall protection equipment,tower and hardware inspections, hazards, tool selection, ropes and knots.
Students will receive a certificate of attendance for participation. All training materials and equipment for training will be provided.
Registration cost is $250, which includes training and presentation materials.
** THEN **
Register for these Post Conference Sessions on June 20th!
WES Engineering Inc. is offering this 1/2 day workshop of state-of-the-art wind monitoring, performance estimation and production monitoring!
Registration cost is $150. This course runs from 1:00 to 5:00pm.
The Fundamentals of Small Wind Workshop will take you through all the basics of procuring wind energy for your home or business…offered by two experts in the field: Roy Butler, Four Winds Renewable Energy Jenny Heinzen, Midwest Renewable Energy Association
Learn about small wind technology, energy production, incentives, zoning, site assessment, siting and more!
This half-day workshop is $100 and runs from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Here’s what people are saying about the 2012 Conference:
” The two day small wind conference was the best conference I’ve attended all year. The speakers were excellent and presented lots of extremely useful and current information on lots of different aspects of small wind power. Those two fact filled days will help me stay abreast of economic, technological, and political trends. Frankly, I was astounded by how much I learned.“ Dan Chiras, Author and Director of the Evergreen Institute
” The Small Wind Conference is an excellent resource to learn about and understand the small wind industry. If I had to pick just one conference to attend each year, this would be the one.” Lise Trudeau
” I want to thank you for the kindness and support that you and all the staff of SWC gave us. We really appreciated the outstanding contents of the presentations and the quality of relationships we had the chance to make. The overall organization was flawless.” Danielle Pellicardi and Andrea Rossi, Montanari Energy
If you do not attend, here’s what you’re missing!
THE premier small wind event of 2013, featuring:
- A pre-conference workshop- Fundamentals of Tower Climbing and Safety
- Two days of outstanding conference presentations and honest dialogue
- Two days of the best breakfasts, lunches, snacks and refreshments
- Two evening socials with delicious munchies and microbrew
- Access to the who’s who of small wind manufacturers and vendors
- Networking with all the major small wind stakeholders in North America and beyond
- Opportunities for small wind workshops and manufacturer trainings
- A full day of post conference workshops
- Small wind installers
- Site assessors
- System designers
- Supply chain vendors
- Public benefits program managers
- Permitting authorities
All this for less than the price of a 2 day workshop (and our food is better too!)
- Monday, June 17th
- Fundamentals of Tower Climbing and Safety Workshop
- Poster Sessions
- Opening Exhibitor Reception and entertainment
- Tuesday, June 18th
- Small Wind Conference
- Evening Reception
- Wednesday, June 19th
- Women of Small Wind Energy Breakfast Table
- Small Wind Conference
- Evening Reception
- Thursday, June 20th
- NREL Small Wind Testing Group meeting
- Fundamentals of Small Wind Workshop - 8:00 am -12:00 pm
- Small Wind Site Assessor Best Practices Manual Development. This is a brainstorming session for developing content for a best practices document. This session is open to all. 1:00 – 3:00 pm.
- Distributed Wind Energy Association Annual Meeting – 9:00 – 11:00 am
- Wind Monitoring and Performance Estimating Workshop -1:00 -5:00 pm
- Friday, June 21st to June 23rd the Midwest Renewable Energy Association Annual Fair
Pages: 1 2